Later this week is my birthday, a combination of my wife not being able to hold her water and the fact I won't get to open stuff on my birthday means that I got to open my presents tonight.
I was also lucky enough to receive my birthday present from my mum early because it was being posted to my flat.
So happy with the haulage that I wanted to write about it!
Here is what Elaine got me
- Light up USB lead for my Raspberry Pi
- An LED Light matrix for my Raspberry Pi
- Some blue beer (had a glass, it is bloody blue as you will see in the pictures later!)
- An Unt mug
- An amazing card
- A 3Doodler
- An egg-squarer
- Batman – Death of the Family
- Some God is Dead comics I was missing
My mum got me an amazing laptop bag.
Best wife and mum ever! (If you buy me a present you will also be the best person ever, you cannot be my wife or mum though).
Here some pictures!