Some useful Github shortcuts
Here are some GitHub shortcuts that I thought folk may find useful
To become a power user of an application you should really learn the useful shortcuts that help keep your time in the application to a minimum, web applications are no different.
With that in mind here are some of the shortcuts I try to use often on github.com to help reduce the amount of time I am on there.
- g c - To view the code of the repo
- g i - To view the issues in the repo
- t - When viewing source code it brings up the file finder
- l - When viewing source code it lets you jump to a line in the source code
- c - Lets you create a new issue
- r - Replies to an issue, and quotes any selected text
- ? - To view the help menu for shortcuts