Ruby on Rails is a Ruby-based web application framework. It is used by lots of amazing companies, including many of our clients.
Here is where we share what we’ve learned about Ruby on Rails over the years. We hope you enjoy!
If there is something you would like to see covered, please get in touch.
- Running Rails migrations automatically on Heroku How you can tell Heroku to automatically run your Rails migration (and how to do it manually if you need)
- Getting Turbolinks to work with Webpack How to re-add Turbolinks back into a Rails app when moving to Webpack
- How to add Tailwind UI to a Rails project The steps we went through to set Tailwind UI up on an existing Rails project
- Removing fields with a Rails migration Ruby on Rails gives you powerful tools to make removing old fields easy, lets walk through how we can do this
- Active Storage - resizing images on upload Our fix for app timeouts due to upload of large images when Active Storage was used
- Making your Trix toolbar sticky Editing long sections of text can be cumbersome with the Trix editor. Let's make it better
- The Welcome to Rails image is more inclusive When playing with the new beta of Rails I noticed a more inclusive image
- Adding skip_after_filter to Rails Admin How I added a skip_after_filter to rails_admin, which is something I recently had to do to extend the functionality of Rails Admin
- Deleting Attachments with rails_admin How you can go about deleting attachments using Rails Admin