We have nearly two decades of experience creating websites, managing web teams and training developers. We’ve built up a track record of delivering on technical challenges.
Are you interested in working with us on a project? Get in touch.
We’ve worked for some fantastic companies throughout the years.
Services we offer
We offer a wide range of services. All focused around delivering value to web projects and the teams that deliver them.
Ruby on Rails Development
We’ve worked on highly available, well-trafficked Rails applications with millions in revenue going through them. We know the importance of writing clean code that is understandable and gets the job done well.
Our writing about Ruby has been featured in industry leading resources such as Ruby Weekly.
We’ve helped companies with;
- Ruby upgrades
- Ruby on Rails framework updates
- Security patching
- Adding features to projects
- Creating applications from idea to functional MVP
- Scaling projects
You can read more on our Ruby contractor Belfast page or our Rails maintenance page.
We excel at solving business problems, putting in place great teams and giving them the required direction.
Specifically, we can help with:
- Working out the product roadmap
- Who the first technical hires should be
- Planning how the engineering culture could look
- Assisting with the hiring process (including for a full-time CTO when that makes sense)
- Putting good development practices into the business from the get-go
- Analysing the technical landscape and the current toolsets
- Turning tech talk into English when speaking to investors
- Using our network to help your business wherever we can
You can read more on our Interim CTO page.
We love writing; we have a whole section of articles dedicated to the topic.
We have written books and articles for clients and publishers, and we would be happy to write for yours.
Both Elaine and Toby have experience in mentoring and training developers. Helping to pass on knowledge through workshops and one-on-one sessions.
We focus on breaking down complex topics into manageable and understandable chunks, helping to give confidence to the learner.
We get excited by tech and like to makes people’s lives more comfortable with it. If there is something you think will get us excited and think we would be a good fit, let’s chat.
Who are the people behind tosbourn ltd? What is our culture?
Are you interested in working with us on a project?
Get in touch