If you've never heard of CSS before you might like our simple explanation of CSS.
- Firefox Printing Issue for Grid CSS If your body using a layout of grid is causing issues when printing, here is a fix
- Making your Trix toolbar sticky Editing long sections of text can be cumbersome with the Trix editor. Let's make it better
- FrontEnders - Web Performance Sharing some of my thoughts on a FrontEnders meetup on the topic of Web Performance
- Adding Semantic UI to Phoenix 1.3 A short post on what you need to do to add Semantic UI to a Phoenix 1.3 application
- Orphans and Widows in CSS What are orphans and widows in CSS and how can we use them the best?
- Complete list of custom icon properties for Bootstrap 3 Datepicker Complete list of custom icon properties for Bootstrap 3 Datepicker
- Added some non-js social share buttons An update on a previous blog post I had written on non-JS social share buttons
- CSS Vendor Prefixes - A potential use case A nice fix that I found that I thought you'd like to know about