Barnardo's are one of the UK’s leading children’s charities.
Barnardo's approached tosbourn ltd. to help with their digital transformation team, we are assisting with backend development work and high level planning.
A company with the remit of Barnardo's has a strong data protection requirement, we have to develop any application with the safety and security of user data at the core of everything we do.
We've worked with their team to create internal and external tools and are continuing to help plan and execute on several projects.
Some of the projects we worked on include:
- A contactless donation solution
- A way for young people to provide consent for research
- We helped Barnardo's retain its ISO 27001 certification
- We built a proxy tool to help secure access to systems that was used over 1 million times by the time our contract ended
- Developed working practices and guidelines
Elaine is one of the best developers I have had the pleasure to work with. Elaine is a vital asset to any project she is working on. Her fantastic problem solving skills along with her strong empathy for the user ensures the best solution has been made for the problem at hand. Joel Carr, Developer
Here is a non-exhaustive list of the technologies we've used in order to help Barnardo's;
Are you interested in working with us on a project? Please do get in touch.