Resources for making your website pay for itself
Here are a list of resources which will help when getting your website to pay for itself
Here are some resources I have found have found useful on the subject of making money online. Since links in books are annoying I have decided to make this page so you can access all the links a little easier!
Books / Podcasts / Tools I would recommend
- Smart Passive Income - A blog and podcast on the topic of making money online, Pat Flynn is a very smart man and is worth listening to.
- Startups for the rest of us - A podcast dedicated to the startup world focused almost entirely on creating digital products and websites to make money.
- The Profitable Side Project - To quote from the page “In my practical new book, I’ll help you to get started and throughout all stages of the launch of your own revenue generating side project.”
- Hit Tail - A great service that helps you work out what would be the most beneficial content to write about in order to generate some long tail traffic.
- SEO Trends – A great rundown of SEO trends in 2018
People to follow on Twitter
Things I have created to help folk
- This very page! Please share it with anyone you think it would help (reading the book is in no way a prerequisite!!)
- Spreadsheet - for calculating money in / money out in your website.
Other links mentioned in the book
- Google Analytics - The analytics tool I use.
- Accessibility Tweet - Asking why we don't support a large percentage of our users.
- Fusion Ads - An ad network I use.
- BuySellAds - A good general purpose ad network.
- Media.net - A new ad network I will be trying out.
- Amazon Affiliates - The Amazon Affiliate program.