We wanted to write up a selection of articles covering really basic server stuff, most posts assume little or no prior knowledge. We hope you find them useful.
- Steps for replacing an SSL certificate Some basic steps for replacing an SSL certificate on a certificate. Always defer to the issuers instructions though
- See what disk space is left on your Linux web server How to find out how much disk space is left on your Linux web server
- The SSH Command A beginners guide to the SSH command, what it is and how you use it during normal web development
- Viewing what is running on the server Here is how to view what is running on the server along with the resources each process is using
- Some Notes on SSL Certificates Here are some notes about SSL certificates you may find useful