We are dropping our rates
We are dropping our rates for our friends in the charity and third sector
We’ve decided to drop our rates for third sector/non-profit/charity folk. This means your tight budgets will spread further, allowing us to provide outstanding solutions for your service users and your organisation.
Because we’re a two-person Ruby on Rails consultancy, we’ve always been competitive with our rates, especially for our non-profit friends. Now we’re going to be even more so.
Here is some of the type of work we’ve done for charity clients in the past:
- Developed projects from scratch
- Improved donation journeys
- Supported and improved existing Ruby on Rails projects
- Architected new systems
- Helped to formulate and communicate digital strategy
In summary, we can be your development team or your strategic partners without blowing your entire budget.
In the past, we’ve worked with incredible organisations such as:
- Barnardo’s (one of the UK’s largest children’s charities)
- Enterprise Northern Ireland
- Camden Borough Council in London
We would love to work with you on something; we are available for new projects. Send us an email to discuss your plans.
Never heard of us? You can read more about our company here.