Shrugging on Slack
How you can go about adding a shrug to a message in Slack
Ever wanted to convey “I dunno lol” in a Slack message? You can by simply appending a shrug
(¯\_(ツ)_/¯) onto the end of your message!
To do this type
/shrug at the beginning of a message and it will append the emoji to the end.
It won’t work if you type
/shrug anywhere but the start of the message.
This article is Part 6 in a 12 Part Series
- Part 1 - Slack Shortcuts
- Part 2 - Setting Reminders on Slack
- Part 3 - Accessibility Options on Slack
- Part 4 - Making Custom Emojis on Slack
- Part 5 - Setting Your Status on Slack
- Part 6 - This Article
- Part 7 - Formatting on Slack
- Part 8 - Making a Channel on Slack
- Part 9 - Syntax Highlighting on Slack
- Part 10 - Custom Startup Messages on Slack
- Part 11 - Adding an integration to a Slack room
- Part 12 - Integrating RSS feeds to Slack (including YouTube)