- Slack Team – Think of this like an organisation, you are invited into organisations and have a unique profile in them all.
- Channel – Think of this like a room or an area, normally Channels have a specific purpose, so maybe around a particular project or feature.
- DM – A direct message. This is a message shared between you and one other person, no one else will be able to read it.
If there is a feature you would like us to cover please drop us an email.
- Integrating RSS feeds to Slack (including YouTube) How to add an RSS feed to a Slack channel to automatically post new content from the feed
- Adding an integration to a Slack room How to add an integration to a Slack room. Part of our Slack mini series
- Custom Startup Messages on Slack How to set a custom start up message on your team's Slack channel. Part of our Slack mini series
- Syntax Highlighting on Slack How to do syntax highlighting on Slack. Part of our Slack mini series
- Making a Channel on Slack How to make a new Slack channel. Part of our Slack mini series
- Formatting on Slack How to do formatting on your Slack messages to improve their readability
- Shrugging on Slack How you can go about adding a shrug to a message in Slack
- Setting Your Status on Slack How to set your status on Slack to give people an idea of what you're doing
- Making Custom Emojis on Slack A guide on how to make custom emojis for your Slack team to enjoy
- Accessibility Options on Slack A short guide to some of the accessibility options available on Slack
- Setting Reminders on Slack A comprehensive guide to everything you can do with reminders in Slack
- Slack Shortcuts Here are some of my most used Slack shortcuts, using these will improve your Slack experience, making it quicker to get to the conversations that matter
- Posting to Slack with PHP Posting to Slack with PHP is incredibly quick and easy, here is how you can